- The coloured panels are made with a compact material 13mm thick. It is made up of 70% of softwood fibres and 30% of thermosetting resin, and it stands up to weathering very well (sun, rain, damp, etc.). The coloured surfaces are treated with products based on coloured acrylic polyurethane resins. This enables them to stand up well to UV radiation and resist damage.
- The vertical 95mm square post are made of laminated timber, which have not been treated with chrome or arsenic. Splinter-free, the laminate provides great strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from wear and tear caused by fungi, insects and termites.
- The shaped beam is made of oven-cured laminated wood with a surface coating; they are 95mm thick, 200mm wide, and 3m high, and they give the structure considerable strength.
- The 12.5mm thick platform is made from a textured, non-slip compact material (HPL).
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, diameter 40mm, guaranteeing lasting durabi- lity and reliability of the equipment. Injection moulded polyamide fixings connect the posts with the platforms and the various play features. They are non-toxic, flame shock and U.V. resistant. The thickness of the polyamide makes the equipement both strong and vandal resistant.
- The sliding surfaces are made of stainless steel 2mm thick, shaped, bent and rolled in one piece.
- The “Kayak” slides are made of rotary moulded polyethylene.
- The rope elements are made of galvanised steel cable covered with black polypropylene. Injected polyalmide spheres are used to link the cables together and hold them in place.
- The roof of the barge is made of perforated aluminium sheet 3mm thick, coated with polyester epoxy lacquer.
- The tunnel is made up of polyethylene, 420mm in diameter.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.