The Medieval theme conjures up a wonderful imaginary land where knights and princesses play the key roles. The play equipment is transformed into a castle, complete with shields, coats of arms, stone walls and turrets. These details will transport children.
- The coloured panels are made with a compact material 13mm thick. It is made up of 70% of softwood fibres and 30% of thermosetting resin, and it stands up to weathering very well (sun, rain, damp, etc.). The coloured surfaces are treated with products based on coloured acrylic polyurethane resins; this enables them to stand up well to UV radiation and resist damage.
- The 125mm diameter posts are made of lacquered galvanised steel. The two-tone grey graining finish has a slightly undulating surface for increased scratch resistance.
- The platforms and the climbing walls are made from a 12.5mm thick, textured, non-slip compact material (HPL).
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, diameter 40mm, guaranteeing lasting durability and reliability of the equipment. Injection moulded polyamide fixings connect the posts to the platforms and the various play features.
- The slide slope is made of 304 stainless steel 2mm thick, shaped, bent and rolled in one piece.
- The ropes are made from galvanized steel cable covered with polypropylene. Injected moulded polyamide connectors link the cables and keep the nets in shape.
- The climbing holds are made of injected polyamide to combine rigidity with sturdiness.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.
Add to Requests