Tiboo: Specifically designed for the early years.
TIBOO contains a wide variety of play elements that are both modular in their design and progressive in their level of difficulty. The range is specifically adapted to meet the needs of both toddlers aged 1 to 3 years and children aged 3 to 5 years.
- The lacquered panels are made from very high quality plywood 22mm thick. Made of alternate layers of thin birch, which offers longevity and an exceptional mechanical strength. The colours are applied by electrostatic spraying of two-component polyurethane lacquer that is free of heavy metals, to ensure high levels of resistance to potentially aggressive chemicals such as anti-graffiti cleaning products.
- The posts of the Grand Cabin and of the platform are made of laminated pine, 68x68mm, treated without chronium or asenic. The laminated wood is splinter free, and it provides considerable strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from fungus, insects and termites.
- The slide on Grand Cabin is made of 304 stainless steel 2mm thick, shaped, folded and rolled in one piece. The yellow sliding surfaces are made of 4mm thick polyester to enhance the comfort for smaller children.
- The platforms are made from a 12.5mm thick, textured, non-slip compact material (HPL).
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, ø 40mm, ensuring durability and a constant aesthetic appeal of the play equipment over a number of years.
- The elements of the star module, the treads of the small slide and of the steps are made using a compact material 13mm thick. The material is made up of 70% softwood fibres and 30% thermosetting resin, and it gives excellent resistance to weathering (sun, rain, damp…). The coloured surfaces are coated with pigmented acrylic polyurethane resisns, this provides good protection against UV radiation and deterioration.
- The springs are made of 35SCD6 steel. Their surface is shot peened and coevered with a zinc primer and 2 coats of epoxy polyester powder 100 microns thick. The filled polya- mide holder element (patented by Proludic) makes the system exceptionally long lasting and safe.
- The rope elements are made of galvanised steel cable covered with black polypropylene. Injected polyamide spheres are used to link the cables together and hold them in place.
- Plastic parts such as the Basin, the Motor Mat and its arches and the owl are made of rotomouled polyethylene.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.