- The lacquered panels are made from very high quality plywood 22mm thick. Made of alternate layers of thin birch, which offers longevity and an exceptional mechanical strength. The colours are applied by electrostatic spraying of two-component polyurethane lacquer that is free of heavy metals, to ensure high levels of resistance to potentially aggressive chemicals such as anti-graffiti cleaning products.
- The vertical 95mm square post are made of laminated pine, which have not been treated with chrome or arsenic. Splinter-free, the laminate provides great strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from wear and tear caused by fungi, insects and termites.
- The platforms and the climbing walls are 22mm thick panels made up of alternating layers of birch. The surface is coated with a film of anti-slip phenolic resin.
- The climbing holds are made of polyamide for its strength and rigidity.
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, diameter 40mm, guaranteeing lasting durability and reliability of the equipment. Injection moulded polyamide fixings connect the posts to the platforms and the various play features. They are non-toxic, flame shock and U.V. resistant. The thickness of the polyamide makes the equipement both strong and vandal resistant.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.