- 0,97 x 0,39 x 0,81 m
Add to Requests
- The lacquered panels are made from very high quality plywood 22mm thick. Made of alternate layers of thin birch, which offers longevity and an exceptional mechanical strangth. The colours are applied by electrostatic spraying of two-component polyurethane lacquer that is free of heavy metals, to ensure high levels of resistance to potentially aggressive chemicals such as anti-graffiti cleaning products.
- The seats are made with a compact material 13mm thick. It is made up of 70% of softwood fibres and 30% of thermosetting resin, and it stands up to weathering very well.
- The springs are made from Grade 35SCD6 steel, shot blasted, stress relieved, zinc coated and finished with two coats of epoxy polyester powder. Proludic have patented an exceptionally strong and secure polyamide fixing for the spring, ensuring a long product life.
- The handles are made of very strong polyamide plastic.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.