Add to Requests
- The coloured panels are made with a compact material 13mm thick. It is made up of 70% of softwood fibres and 30% of thermosetting resin, and it stands up to weathering very well (sun, rain, damp, etc.). The coloured surfaces are treated with products based on coloured acrylic polyurethane resins; this enables them to stand up well to UV radiation and resist damage.
- The platforms and the climbing walls are made from a 12.5mm thick, textured, non-slip compact material (HPL).
- The 95mm square posts and the 125mm diameter posts are made of painted steel, ensuring robustness and durability.
- The roof is made of polyethylene plates 10mm thick.
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, diameter 40mm, thickness 2mm, ensuring robustness and durability.
- The ropes are made of galvanised steel cable covered with multifilament polypropylene. The cables are held in place and linked by injected polyamide spheres.
- The horizontal beam of the swing is made of non-painted galvanised steel (Ø 88.9mm). The swing bearings are made of stainless steel.
- The swing seats are made of shock absorbing moulded honeycomb rubber. The swing chains are made of galvanised steel. The seat fixing bracket is made of 10mm stainless steel wire.
- The slide slope is made of 304 stainless steel 2mm thick, shaped, bent and rolled in one piece.
- The climbing holds are made of polypropylene. They are non-toxic, non-flammable and shock and UV resistant.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.