- The vertical 95mm square post are made of laminated timber, which have not been treated with chrome or arsenic. Splinter-free, the laminate provides great strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from wear and tear caused by fungi, insects and termites.
- The platforms and the climbing wall are 22mm plywood panels made up of layers of birch. The surface is coated with a film of non-slip phenolic resin.
- The rope is made of galvanised steel cable covered with polypropylene. The cables are linked together and held in place by injected polyamide spheres.
- The climbing holds are made of injected polyamide to combine rigidity with sturdiness.
- The fixings are made of stainless steel and protected by anti-vandalism polyamide caps.