The trail consist of 5 different balancing elements: the balancing beam, the Curvy Bath, snake beam with steps, straight beam with steps and balancing rope with climbing tube.
- The lacquered panels are made from very high quality plywood 21mm thick, made of alternate layers of thin birch, which offers longevity and an exceptional mechanical strangth. The colours are applied by electrostatic spraying of two-component polyurethane lacquer that is free of heavy metals, to ensure high levels of resistance to potentially aggressive chemicals such as anti-graffiti cleaning products.
- The 68mm square beams are made of laminated timber, which have not been treated with chrome or arsenic. Splinter-free, the laminate provides great strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from wear and tear caused by fungi, insects and termites.
- The large beams are 22mm thick panels made up of alternating layers of birch and pine. The surface is coated with a film of anti-slip phenolic resin.
- The tubes are made of stainless steel guaranteeing lasting durability and reliability of the equipment.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.