- 3,43 x 1,79 x 3,8 m
Biibox: A modern, timeless look.
The Biibox range has a modern look and feel, with many stylish elements designed to maximise the play opportunities. Designed like a town, the playground provides a meeting point for children aged 2 to 12 who want to test and develop their motor skills. This provides opportunities for children who are eager to find excitement and adventure, and other children to talk to.
The platforms, at 4 different heights (1.17m to 1.95m), are linked by floating walkways, tunnels, slides and climbing nets. A sense of balance and the ability to overcome heights are put to the test here.
Equipment such as the climbing wall, cableway, gyro and other moving elements can be added to extend the trail. They bring many extra challenges, and provide an enhanced level of movement and fun.
The style of the Biibox range is resolutely contemporary, with a look that combines flowing curves with predominantly metal materials, highlighted by brightly coloured panels.
Most of the combinations are available in 4 versions: stainless steel for an original approach, aluminium for a warm design, compact material for a classic touch, or tubes for a contemporary, transparent look.
Its modular design allows a solution to be found for all requirements and enables the playground to fit effortlessly into the surrounding environment.
- The 125mm diameter posts are made of lacquered galvanised steel. The two-tone grey graining finish has a slightly undulating surface for increased scratch resistance.
- The platforms are made from a 12.5mm thick, textured, non-slip compact material (HPL). Further reinforcement is provided by lacquered galvanised steel supports, located on the underside of the platforms.
- The play walls and roofs are coloured panels made from a compact material 13mm thick, 70% softwood fibre and 30% thermosetting resin, which stands up to weathering very well. The coloured sides are coated with pigmented acrylic polyurethane resins. This protects them from ultraviolet radiation and damage.
- The ropes are made of galvanised steel cable covered with polypropylene. The cables are linked together and held in place by injected polyamide spheres.
- The tubes are made of stainless steel guaranteeing lasting durability and reliability of the equipment. The platforms and the various play features are connected to the posts by injection moulded polyamide fixings that are non-toxic, non-flammable, shock resistant and ultraviolet radiation resistant. They give the units their sturdiness and help them to stand up to vandalism.
- The steps and seats are made of shock-absorbing rubber with non-slip surfaces.
- The stainless steel sliding surfaces are made of stainless steel 2mm thick, which are shaped, bent and rolled from one piece.
- The caps are made of injection moulded polyamide.
- The “Kayak” slides are made of rotary moulded polyethylene.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandal caps.