- The panels are 22mm thick and made of layers of very high quality birch which are waterproofed with a coat of phenolic resin. The colours are applied by electrostatic spraying of two-component polyurethane lacquer that is free of heavy metals, to ensure high levels of resistance to potentially aggressive chemicals such as anti-graffiti cleaning products.
- The vertical 95mm square posts are made of laminated timber, which have not been treated with chrome or arsenic. Splinter-free, the laminate provides great strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from wear and tear caused by fungi, insects and termites.
- The shaped beams are made of oven-cured laminated wood with a surface coating; they are 95mm thick, 200mm wide, and 3.2m high, and they give the structure considerable strength.
- The platforms are made from a 12.5mm thick, textured, non-slip compact material (HPL).
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, diameter 40mm, guaranteeing lasting durability and reliability of the equipment. Injection moulded polyamide fixings connect the posts to the platforms and the various play features.
- The sliding surfaces are made of stainless steel 2mm thick, which are shaped, bent and rolled from one piece.
- The ropes are made of galvanised steel cable covered with polypropylene. Injection moulded polyamide connectors link the cables and keep the nets in shape.
- The gangway floor is made of solid wood planks, with rubber elements between the planks to avoid all risk of catching a finger.
- The stainless steel fixings are protected by polyamide anti-vandalism caps.