The trail consists of 3 different bridges, 3 platforms with balconies, 2 stairs and 3 roofs with wood imitation.
- The lacquered panels are made from very high quality plywood 21mm thick, made of alternate layers of thin birch, which offers longevity and an exceptional mechanical strength. The colours are applied by electrostatic spraying of two-component polyurethane lacquer that is free of heavy metals, to ensure high levels of resistance to potentially aggressive chemicals such as anti-graffiti cleaning products.
- The vertical 95mm square post are made of laminated timber, which have not been treated with chrome or arsenic. Splinter-free, the laminate provides great strength and dimensional stability. The posts are protected from wear and tear caused by fungi, insects and termites.
- The platforms are made from a textured and non-slip compact material (HPL), 12.5mm thick.
- The tubes are made of stainless steel, diameter 40mm, guaranteeing lasting durability and reliability of the equipment. Injection moulded polyamide fixings connect the posts with the platforms and the various play features. They are non-toxic, flame shock and U.V. resistant. The thickness of the polyamide makes the equipement both strong and vandal resistant.
- The sliding surfaces are made of stainless steel 2mm thick, shaped, bent and rolled in one piece.
- The rope is made of galvanised steel cable covered with polypropylene. The cables are linked together and held in place by injected polyamide spheres.
- The fixings are made of stainless or plated steel and protected by anti-vandal polyamide caps.
- The climbing wall is made of plywood coated with polyester. The holds are made of injected polyamide to combine rigidity with sturdiness.
- The playhouse windows are made of yellow polyethylene 13mm thick.
- The balconies are made of 3mm perforated aluminium sheet, coated with polyester epoxy lacquer.